Requirement for collection of information
The information collected is relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern, including Products searched. The information is collected with an intention to provide you with a customized site experience, provide updated information, provide help regarding usage of the Site or any of our other advertiser-focused websites or new services and special offers we think you might be interested in, carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, troubleshoot problems, measure gauge for surveys on your interest in the Products displayed on the Site, enforce the Terms and Conditions and other related Policies or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. It may be noted that the Site Owner has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by the User (as enumerated below).
Collection of Information
What we know about you we get mostly from you. But we may also have to find out more about you from other sources in order to verify the information submitted by you, and to make sure that what we know about you is correct and complete. This kind of verification is primarily done in order to address various security concerns, and to ensure that you comply with the provisions of applicable laws, and the terms and conditions available on the Site ("Terms and Conditions") and other terms and conditions as may be prescribed by us from time to time. We do not collect personally identifiable information (including Personal Information) about you, expect when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
Personal Data is collected using following services (list may not be exhaustive):
1. Google OAuth (Google LLC)
Google OAuth is a registration and authentication service provided by Google LLC and is connected to the Google network.
2. Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and is connected to the Facebook social network.
3. Direct Registration:
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. The Personal Data is collected and stored for registration or identification purposes only. The Data collected are only those necessary for the provision of the service requested by the Users. The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data processed: address; billing address; city; country; email address; first name; house number; last name; password; phone number; profile picture; state; ZIP/Postal code.
Other data sources may be used to collect information about the users.
4. Direct data transfer from User to Site Owner via Mobile, E-Mail or any other channel:
Personal Information like an appropriate personal identification proof or photographs of user may be asked by site owner to validate the identity of user.
Usage of Information Collected
We are sensitive towards your information including your Personal Information and non-personal information (email, business details, demographic location and address, age, name, phone number etc.,) provided at the time of registering on the Site or otherwise while availing the Services on the Site.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalized service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your Personal Information may be used by us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Site, Services and your experience, e.g. using Google Analytics we may try to analyse browsing behaviour and advertisement performances;
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
- assist in and administer the provision of Services to you;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and
- Investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Site.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that by accessing and browsing the Site, you consent to the Site Owner undertaking the following:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us;
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
- Use the information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to send you newsletters and information about the products and services.
Mailing list or newsletter :
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
The information is readily available on the Site and only viewable by you by logging on to the Site. You, at all times have the option not to provide any personal or other information about you without agreeing to register on the Site and otherwise withdrawal your consent by communicating the same to us in the manner in the Terms and Conditions and the Policies. Upon withdrawal, the Site Owner will have no obligations towards you nor will it be liable in relation to any Services rendered by the Site Owner during the time you had consented to retain the information with the Company. Further, in such an event any Product in the possession of a User shall be returned to the Site Owner in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy.
Please note that if you "do not agree" to, or "opt out" from, providing personal or other information requested by us, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site and/or avail certain Services. However, it may be noted that the Site Owner reserves the right to send service related and your specific and preferred transaction related communication without offering you the facility to opt-out. You can update your Account Information (defined below), Personal Information and other information at any time. At your request, the Site Owner can also cancel your registration and remove/block your Personal Information from its database/ Site. However, this information may remain in our archive even after deletion or termination of your account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time.
Platform Services and Hosting
These services have the purpose of hosting and running key components of this website, therefore allowing the provision of this website from within a unified platform. Such platforms provide a wide range of tools to the Owner – e.g. analytics, user registration, commenting, database management, e-commerce, payment processing – that imply the collection and handling of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored. You agree to such cross-border transfers of Personal Information and the risk associated with it. For hosting this website, we use Wix platform as described below:
Wix (Wix.com, Ltd.)
Wix is a platform provided by Wix.com, Ltd. that allows the Owner to build, run and host this Application. Wix is highly customizable and can host websites from simple blogs to complex e-commerce platforms.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Use of information for marketing
In line with any permission given by you to us, we may send you direct marketing communications about our own or selected third party services and disclose your information to other organizations who may send direct marketing communications to you. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe options provided in communications sent to you or listed on website.
It is clarified that we store information including Personal Information only in the manner contained herein and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
You can change your web browsers settings to accept or not to accept cookies. The Site Owner may use third-party service providers to serve ads on its behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. Such third-party service providers may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and the Products displayed on the Site. Personally, identifiable information is not linked to data collected from this source.
The Site could use log file including internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to information identifiable personally.
For any payments on the Site, the Site Owner uses online payment gateway operated by third party and the information that you provide at the time of placing an Order on the Site is held and stored with third party payment gateway operator authorized at multiple points. The payment gateway operator may also have access to your online payment history/details in relation to the Orders that you place on the Site. These payment gateways are digitally encrypted, thereby providing the highest possible degree of privacy and care available, currently. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% (one hundred percent) security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Also, you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of Personal Information to third parties which you as prudent Users put up on the Site, and available to the other Users of the Site.
It is hereby clarified that we do not store extremely sensitive information like your credit card/debit card information on our database.
The Site Owner handles all such information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law as may be applicable from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required, there under. The Company may disclose aggregated information, including to aggregators, about the use of the Site without Personal Information. The Company implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, the Company feels prudent to inform you that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks and enforcement of privacy laws are at a developing stage in some parts of the world.
You agree and authorize the Company to use and share your information with its contractors and other third parties, in so far as required for joint marketing purposes/offering various services/report generations and/or to similar services to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or otherwise. You agree to receive communications through emails, telephone and/or sms, from the Company including its contractors or its third-party vendors regarding the Services/ancillary services updates, information/promotional emails and/or product announcements. In this context, you agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations, and for such purpose, you further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to its contractors or any third-party service provider.[NG1]
Storage of Information
The Company does not rent, sell or share your personal or sensitive information and does not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties unless you have granted the Company the permission to do so. However, we may pass your Personal Information to other third parties in the following scenarios:
- To help us process questions you may have about any Product displayed on the Site, service, registration or other inquiry you may have;
- To confirm or correct what we know about you, including identity verification;
- We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- Assisting an agency in undertaking information for us;
- If another organization is engaged by us to perform tasks on our behalf;
- Compliance with an audit on our business;
- If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company;
- If it is necessary for legal proceedings and when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, government, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer requires it or to protect the safety or security of users of the Site;
- To obtain advice from third parties such as auditors or legal advisors.
In addition to the above, disclosures may also be made if it was clearly stated at the time of registration and, where required, if you have given permission for this. Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose. Also, some general statistical information about the Site user base, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties, but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
Third Party Sites
The Site Owner clarifies that the Linked Sites are operated by third parties and are not under control of or affiliation or association of the Site Owner unless specifically expressed by the Site Owner. The Site Owner is not responsible for any form of transmission, material received from any Linked Site. We are not liable and do not represent anything regarding the privacy practices and policies adopted by the Linked Sites and their owners/ operators. Also, we are not in a position to control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other relevant materials available on the Linked Sites.
Providing the Linked Sites on Site does not imply or convey any endorsement by the Site Owner in any manner or of the contents of the Linked Site. You are aware that the information you provide on the Linked Sites shall be governed by policies of the Linked Sites which you view. The Site Owner does not have power or authority to prevent misuse of your information through the Linked Sites or advertisers.
Acceptance to terms
Changes to this policy
The purposes of processing:
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Registration and authentication.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner by contacting through the contact form (https://www.rentnflaunt.com/contact-us/). These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible. The details of the user will be permanently deleted from the system by the Owner once all of the ongoing rental orders are completed and there are no pending amounts due on the user.